really liked and as you can see it is making pizza.
|Me making a party tray.|
1. New Jersey Shore boardwalk, the slice was the size of a small kite
2. From a pizza kiosk in Napoli, along the Mediterranean, it was a Margarita
3. "Lorenzo's" in Fonthill it's called Pizza Alla Panna, made with his home made cream sauce
4. In Little Italy, New York City, Lombardi's, wow what a Za.
5. Our provinces capital, T.O., Terroni's, the one on Queen St. feels like your in Italy.
|I'm almost done|
It was great mixing the dough, making sure all the ingredients were just right. Crushing the tomato's with my secret mixture of fresh herbs and spices; a pinch here and a pinch there and a sauce was born. Now usually this is where I would blend a couple freshly graded cheeses but because the lack of certain equipment, time restraints and not being able to get the right types delivered I substituted it with a high quality pre-shredded mozzarella. Then, after letting the dough rise for a few hours and getting the temperature of the oven just right, it was time to put it all together.
|Oh, its nice and hot...|
Wow, that was fun and brought back some great memories. However, I think it may be just that, memories. Yes I put a lot of heart in to making my Za's but when I like something I usually do. The best part of it was when everyone had a piece, said it was great and wanted more. Maybe there is something in that?
So, I guess making pizza's isn't my zeal, even though I do love it, but as of right now I wouldn't give up a whole lot or sacrifice much to do it. Maybe it's just not the right time.